Layout Style Properties
Layout styles and templates contain the following properties.
• Position/Size: The position and size of all buttons in the layout
• Button Assets: The assets assigned to the buttons. This asset does not appear when a
layout style is applied to a menu with buttons already containing assets. This asset only
appears if the existing buttons do not already have an asset assigned.
• Button Shapes: The shapes assigned to the buttons
• Button Text: The text assigned to the buttons. This text does not appear when a layout
style is applied to a menu with buttons already containing text. This text only appears
if the existing buttons do not already have text assigned.
• Default Button: The button number of the button assigned as the default button. This
is the button selected when the menu appears, unless the connection to the menu
specified a different button.
• Guides: The guide configuration, including the number of guides and their positions