Drop Zone Style Properties
Drop zone styles contain the following properties. Templates contain the following
properties for each of their drop zones.
• Size: The width and height of the drop zone’s active area
• Asset: The asset file assigned to the drop zone and the timecode setting below the
thumbnail. When a drop zone style is applied to an existing drop zone, this asset only
appears if the existing drop zone does not already have an asset assigned.
• Shape: The shape file assigned to the drop zone
Using Templates, Styles, and Shapes to Create Your Menus
• Shadow: Whether or not the menu’s drop shadow has been enabled for the drop zone
• Rotation: The rotation setting used for the drop zone
• Motion: Whether or not motion has been enabled for the asset