Source Element Types
You choose from five different elements to be used as the source type.
• GPRM: Allows you to select any of the available GPRMs as the source.
• SPRM: Allows you to select any of the 24 SPRMs as the source. See
Register Memories Details
for a list of SPRMs.
• Immediate: Allows you to enter a decimal value, whose range depends on the size of
the selected GPRM register, as the source.
• Jump Target: Allows you to select from all available project elements (menus, tracks,
stories, slideshows, and scripts) as the source.
• Special: Allows you to choose from Current Item, Last Item, and Last Track as the source.
• Current Item: This is this script, unless this is a pre-script. If this is a pre-script, the
Current Item is the project element (menu, track, slideshow, or story) the script is
• Last Item: This is the project element that started this script running.
• Last Track: This is the last track that was played, even if this script was started by a
button on a menu.
Note: Jump Target and Special require the target to be a 16-bit GPRM register.